Sunday, July 20, 2008

Smile - Mom has a new toy!




In two weeks me an my family will be leaving on a trip to Puerto Rico. I have been contemplating for a while about getting a new camera. I had made my choice back in December, but I just could not justify the expense.
This trip to Puerto Rico finally gave me the push I needed to get my dream camera. A Nikon D40 with two lenses 25-50mm and 50-200mm. I have been practicing with it trying to learn all of its little gadgets and adjustments and hopefully within two weeks I will have it somewhat mastered.
My current photography subjects have been my flower garden and my ragamuffin 'Oreo'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Arc, I couldn't read your text unless I left clicked and went over the text, which made it turn blue and then I could see it. Oreo has a bigger pic then the whole Gautier Crew.....wasssup with that!!