Friday, August 22, 2008

A view through my lens

Challenge #21 Temptation - Fried Plantain
Challenge #24 Underneath - Garita in Old San Juan
Challenge #7 Gate - Governor's mansion in Old San Juan
Challenge #3 Colorful - New shop with housing above in Old San Juan

So now that I have a new toy, my DX40 Nikon, and a blog to display my pictures. I will be posting some photography challenges on my blog that I am participating in on 2Peas (a scrapbook/photography site).

The challenge is called "26 things." You are given 26 words and you post a picture of your interpretataion of that word. You have two months to post it in. It's also challenging me personally to brush up on my photography skills.

These four postings are pictures from my recent trip to Puerto Rico.

3 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Very good Photography!

Scrapbookallie said...

I love the pictures you chose for the challenges! I need to take a photography class to brush up and even learn new skills. Love your pictures.

Arcalee said...

I have never really taken a formal class. I have always just loved photography.