Sunday, February 22, 2009

Maternity Shoot

I have been really bad at blogging this month. I have been working on a lot of projects, so it's not like I don't have anything to post.

I did a maternity shoot about two weeks ago and took them over yesterday. She was very pleased with them, which made me happy. I'm really getting better on photo editing and learning new techniques.

I have been working on some circle journals, a March swap of thank you and birthday cards, and preparing from my March scrapbook retreat that I am hosting. Oh and I was asked to do a wedding shoot in early April.

In between all that I am re-doing my scrap/office room. I'm going to start painting it this week and hopefully get my new desk set next week. The before and after will come soon.

Below are some of Monique's maternity pictures. BTW...if you have anyone interested in Senior, maternity, or baby pictures, please remember me.

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Gorgeous!!!!

boricua1708 said...

Aww this is so cute!
I would really like to do some
family pictures with me, mom, dad, and grandma. I think it's about time because we have no pictures of us together as a family.
We should plan that one day.
It reminds me of the pics. Samantha, Bianca, and I took a couple of years ago.
Well hope to see you soon!
=)