Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MOC - MEET OF CHAMPS


Samantha and coach Trish


Samantha and Jessica

YEAH! Samantha made Meet of Champs. What does that mean? Well you have to be in the top 10% of your division to qualify.

Although, she only qualified for one stroke -50 M Freestyle, she did it! I'm soooooo proud of that accomplishment. I could never ever swim like that. Actually, the only sport I was interested in was tennis and I only played two years.

Unfortunately, we found out this past Friday about MOC qualifications and I will not be able to attend the meet Saturday 6.26.10. She will know after the MOC meet if she makes the All-Star team. Crossing our fingers!

Her and her friend, Jessica, are already conspiring of joining the SEVEN LAKES Swim Team when they get in high school. Hope she keeps that dream alive!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

Way to go Samantha Congratulations!