Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 - A New Year A New Beginning

It has been so long since I blogged. I hope to keep on track this year, if not every week at least every month.

2010 was very busy year for me. A new job in September and having to learn it all on my own. The job has been a challenge and I wonder sometimes why I ever took it, but I look at it as a new step forward in a positive direction. I have learned a lot and have a whole lot more to learn.

As usual my photography picked up in September, which kept me busy on the weekends with shoots and edits. I had a wedding, jewelry shoot for a local jeweler, and three family shoots. The wedding was a stretch for me, something I had not done before, but it has provided me the opportunity to approach wedding pictures at a different angle. Although, I did the traditional wedding group photos, I also provided the bride and groom with shots outside of the norm. Below are some of my favorites.

2011 I hope to pick up more on my photography business. Someone even inquired about my fees for a Spring wedding. They liked what I did for The Carter wedding. Hopefully it will materilize and I will have another wedding to add to my portfolio.
To the best of 2011!

No comments: