Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If you play you win!



It was hard to depart with this book, but fun making it. Now that I have the idea down it will be easier to duplicate.

I made the flip flop book for a scrapbook friend in one of my groups. The challenge was issued in May, yes I know I was slow in getting it done. The idea was in my head I just needed to create it.

The challenge was to alter a bucket using only scrap pieces, then create five cards to match the altered bucket. Well I had only one person complete the challenge. The winner received a summer travel book. I emailed her to ask her what her travel plans were and created a page for those plans.

Lori enjoy the book and btw...what did you do with the bucket?

3 comments:

Scrapbookallie said...

Darling album! You are so clever.......love it!

SweetmamaK said...

LOVE IT!~

boricua1708 said...

These are really cute and creative! I love them! :)