Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday month almost gone



Birthday month is like Christmas.

You look forward to the gifts and all the pomp and circumstance and then it's gone. So sad!

Well I received some wonderful gifts: a giraffe carving for my study (which is safari themed) and money which I applied towards a photography light kit and a cool camera strap for my Nikon.

I have to say the best gift so far in my adult years has to be the birthday cake my husband made for my birthday. I posted it above. It's a simple thing, but as adults we learn that simple things are more caring and mean more because there is thought put into it.

Here is to another year of life. I hope to live 44 more without a diaper or drool!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

Happy Birthday again...I'm glad that you had a great month!