Thursday, September 15, 2011

Countdown to Round Top & Warrenton

It's just around the corner and time to go visit my most favorite happy place - Round Top/Warrenton, TX.

I have been making a list of things I am on the hunt for. I know I will not be able to buy it all, but it would be great to come home with some of these teasures.

Most of my finds are props I will be using in my photography shoots. First on my list is looking for an old rustic Radio Flyer Bike and vintage toys. They add great prop backgrounds to children set-ups. I've seen lots of bikes around Warrenton, but they always want crazy prices for old worn ones. I just don't understand it! Maybe one vendor will be forgiving and give me a break.

Next on my list is a vintage or rustic chandelier. I would like to add some charm to my front porch and I think this would be a great piece to replace the ugly outdoor lighting that we currently have.


HalLOwEen stuff - particularly apothecary jars. I would like to create a table display like the one below. I've seen alot of apothecary jars and antique glass bottles in Warrenton. I think this is going to be an easy find!

I would like to find one of these beverage carts to display the apothecary jars and later to use in my foyer for display.

Overall, I'm just looking forward to visiting Warrenton and seeing all the goodies, even if I don't buy anthing. My Happy Place!


No comments: