Monday, September 29, 2008

Celebrating another year




Most people hate birthdays, especially as you get older. I love them! It's your only day where your 15 minutes of fame is 24 hours of fame, in my case I like to celebrate all month long. I also find it as an excuse to buy something for myself. Hey it's my birthday present to me!

My birthday was last Tuesday (9/23) and my mom's was Sunday (9/28). We combined both birthday's and celebrated Saturday evening. We went to a local restaurant and celebrated hibachi style. The food there is awesome! Samantha and I had our favorite sushi plate the 'Rock and Roll' and then we shared a hibachi plate with Hector. They serve a lot of food, three people can eat out of one plate. The presentation is something to see!

I got some great birthday gifts. Some printing cartridges from some of my scrapping friends, money, a gift card from Best Buy and Hobby Lobby, and a scrap day at one of the local scrapbook stores. I went solo to scrap yesterday (9/28). It wasn't as much fun scrapping by myself, but I got a lot done. I even got a compliment on my friend Amanda's gift that I was working on. I think I am going to even try and become a featured artist...free product, free product!

Until another year comes by - my 24 hours of fame has subsided.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love hibachi style! Sounds like you had a great birthday. I tagged you so you should check out my blog for details. Love ya!