Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Blog tagger

I got tagged by my friend Misty! You have to answer your top 4 answers in each category and then tag 4 people. I my case I think most of my friends have already been tagged who have a blog, so I will email my other friends personally.

4 things I love about my husband:
1. he loves to clean, so he is a big help around the house
2. he is a great father and husband
3. he loves to be a jokester, maybe even sometimes at my expense
4. he listens to all my gripes

4 movies I would watch more than once:
1. Urban Cowboy
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Forrest Gump
4. Sex in the City

4 TV shows I watch more than once: If your talking repeats, then I don't watch repeats, but if your talking about weekly shows I watch. I have listed them below.
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Lipstick Jungle

4 places I have been:
1. Alaska (Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan)
2. Puerto Rico
3. Florida (Orlando, Madiera Beach, Key West, & Tampa)
4. California (San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Lake Tahoe)

4 people who e-mail me regularly
1. my boss
2. Holli
3. co-workers
4. my scrapping friends

4 favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Sushi
3. Frito Pie
4. Chicken and Dumplings, but only my moms

4 places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Paris
4. North Eastern states during the Fall season

4 things I am looking forward to this coming year: 2008 first two; 2009 last two
1. Get a raise; hopefully my boss sees this
2. Getting my Christmas shopping started early
3. Plan for our 2009 family vacation
4. Run a 1/2 marathon

4 people I would like to tag:
1. Holli
2. Lisa S.
3. Brenda
4. Amanda


Have fun girls!

No comments: