Monday, January 5, 2009

Rockettes Christmas Show


Friday afternoon (1/2) my family and I went to see the twilight performance of the New York City Rockettes Christmas show. Thanks to my friend Holli we had awesome seats! Sixth row from the front of the stage.

I thought the show was going to be all about the Rockettes dancing, but there was a great story line. My favorite part of the show was when they got on the New York City tour bus. The background scenery moved along with the bus, which actually made it seem as though they were traveling through New York.

I told Hector we would definitely have to go visit New York during Christmas.

1 comment:

boricua1708 said...

Seeing the Rockettes was an evening to remember. It was so much fun! Thanks again for inviting me. I love spending time with you guys. =)
I'll miss you all when school starts. Ugh! Back to work and more studying. Bummer! (Just kidding.) =)
But I was wondering how you and Samantha's pics. have the outline around them and mine don't. Why is that?
Well have a great week.
I love you.
See you later! =)