Thursday, March 26, 2009

RoundUp Retreat

I have been working like crazy this week getting ready to host my first retreat with my new business venture. Check out my blog site: http://texasroundupretreats.blogspot.com/.

I hope all goes well and it's not a rainy weekend. As I am writing this post, it's storming outside. Well if anything we will have plenty to keep us busy scrapping and lots of movies.

I have a lot to do tonight, preparing the yummy desserts and food for the girls. Thank goodness I finished the goodie bags. I will post pictures later, I don't want to spoil the surprise for Ms. Kareena.

I am really excited because the last time I was out there I did not have my new camera and there is so much to capture in photos at Blisswood. Carol, the owner sent me an email last week to let me know that she has some new babies on the ranch - new calves, burros, and a joey (yes a baby kanagroo). Can't wait to get those photos. Also, the ranch is blooming with bluebonnets. Now you know why I am hoping for good weather.

2 comments:

staskym said...

so how did it go? i am hoping you don't plan the next one while we have plans, with the launch of a new car we have to plan around that...

SweetmamaK said...

The retreat was amazing! Thanks Arcalee, i loved my goody bags!