Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So many cards...so little time


I just finished some cards for a Birthday and Thank You card swap I am in.

I did not think I would like the color combo for my Thank You cards, but it grew on me. I used the Cuttlebug circle embossing template for the background for my cards.

The Birthday cards was a scraplift from scrappers blog site I often visit: http://wizardshangout.blogspot.com/. The card isn't as complicated as I thought it would be.

The idea for both of these cards was to use only items I already had. Although, I did splurge on the pre-made cards for my Thank You set and the "You Rock" stamp set (which I was likely to buy anyways), everything else from the cards was made with paper scraps.

After prepping my room to paint, I soon realized I have a lot of scrapbook junk I don't need or want anymore. So, here forward I am only buying things I need for certain projects.

No comments: