Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blogger OVERLOAD

I haven't blogged in a while and it's time to play quick catch up.

My photography business has picked up, mostly for family and friends, but just another notch to add to my portfolio. I just need to add a wedding, quinceaƱera, and senior portraits to my list. I have made a little money too and that is always a good thing.

Planning for my Summer retreat in August. Wrapping up on finalizing everything and I should be posting the details on my
retreat blog site soon.

Okay I can honestly say the last month I have locked myself up in my art room and worked on some creative ideas. Even made money on some of them. At least I am living up to two resolutions on my New Years list:

  • Indulge more into my art and creating
  • Use my creative skills to make money

In between the chaos of it all, the division of Clear Channel I work for decided to close down our offices. Hind site, we knew it was coming...it was just a hard blow. I guess you can consider me one of the lucky one's, although I would think otherwise, because I still have my job. Only seven of us remained and corporate will be moving us over to our radio division in about 2-3 weeks. I lost a lot of co-workers that were good friends and hopefully when all the economic mess blows through, they will come out with great opportunities from this layoff.

Meanwhile, I'll keep creating and I promise to come back and blog soon. Check out what I have been doing below.


No comments: