Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Creations

If you have a child in school then you probably know this week is Teacher's Appreciation Week. It's really a week of thanking your child's teacher for putting up with your child for the year. Having taught an hour of catechism classes on Wednesday nights, I personally think the teachers deserve a whole lot more.

I hosted a Teacher Appreciation swap and me and some of my scrapping friends created items that the teachers could use now and through the summer. My mini baskets are filled with a tube of sunscreen. I then created a collection of all the swap items and made a basket for each of Samantha's teachers. The baskets included: lotion, a keepsake jar, hand sanitizer, a water bottle, writing composition book, and flower seed pack.



I also created candy bouquets, which I sold to co-workers and friends for their children to give their teachers.

No comments: