Friday, May 22, 2009

What cute little girls!



I had the opportunity to take pictures of two beautiful little girls recently. They are daughters of my friend Kareena. Alice is the oldest and in the dance uniform. Kareena decided it would be nicer to have outdoorsy photos taken instead of the dance company's portrait studio. Little Ms. Joely came along for the ride, but she was too cute not to grab a couple of shots of her. She challenged me, but I eventually won her over.

I love referrals, so please remember me. On to edit more pictures.

2 comments:

Scrapbookallie said...

Arcalee
These are beautiful. I need to come to Texas so you teach me how to take such great pictures.

Allie

SweetmamaK said...

I love the keepsakes! Thanks so much for doing this for me. We are giving the dance teacher a picture and of course Mrs. Randolph the best Kindergarten teacher in the world!