Monday, August 17, 2009

Another photo shoot

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lovin' my cousinsCreate your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

If you are one of my FaceBook friends then you probably have already seen these pictures.

Several weeks ago, when my niece was in town from Florida, I took her, my other niece Bianca, and Samantha to take pictures around the Richmond/Rosenberg area.

It's not often that they get together, so I have to capture those moments when they are together. The last time Vanessa was visiting was two years ago.

The day was hot and humid, I probably should have gone later in the day, but overall I loved the outcome of the photo shoot. We even got kicked out of Wild West. I guess I will not be able to use that place for shoots anymore!

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Again you are amazing! I loved these pictures- thanks for sharing. I can't get over how grown up samantha is, she no longer looks like a little girl- she's definatly a young woman!

Scrapbookallie said...

These pictures are wonderful! You are a great photographer and lovely subjects.