Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great artist and wonderful personality!



  • Take a class from Tim Holtz - done
  • Take a class from Donna Downey - done

    Two things I had on my bucket list which I have accomplished.

    On Saturday, July 11th I took the trek to Webster to take a class from Donna Downey @ Scrapbook Junkie. The class was scheduled for five hours. I thought what the heck were we going to do for that long. Well, the class could have gone longer and we still would not have had enough time.

    The class was about fabric scrapbooking. It was an AWESOME class and I am so glad I had the opportunity to take it. I love learning new ways of scrapbooking and mixed mediums and this totally fulfilled both of my passions - scrapbooking & art.

    There were quite a few scrappers there, but I also meet a lot of local artists. It was fun talking and getting some ideas from individuals that find the fun in art like I do!



3 comments:

Scrapbookallie said...

How fun! I want to see your creations.

SweetmamaK said...

How fun! I can't wait to get together with you and create create create! Next time a class is in town, I'm going!!!!

Future Fashion Designer said...

that's my momma for ya always scrapbooking, but I love her!