Friday, August 7, 2009

Circle Journal Creations


A group of scrapbook friends and I, that met via the internet, started a circle journal round about three years ago.

The third round is about to be completed within the next month or so. My topical themes have been:
  • Songs Past, Present, and Future. Me and the girls had to pick a song that best explained our lives past, present, and future and you had to explain why you chose those songs.
  • It's a Girl Thang. I had the girls in the group create a page for my daughter which I put in a keepsake box. The theme was all about girly things and sayings. It even had a color scheme: black and pink.
  • This year's round is about 10 Favorite Things. I listed ten of my favorite things and asked the girls to scrapbook a page about that item. They also had to tell me what their favorite 10 things were.

There have been some great topics among the girls scrapping. I have enjoyed creating a page for all of them too! The pages I created above were for Amy and Lori.

  • Amy's was about traditional family desserts. We had to create a page with a picture and write why it was our favorite dessert. I loved her acrylic book, my next book may have to be acrylic.
  • Lori's theme was When I was 20 I wish I knew... We had to list things we wish we had known in our 20's.

Not sure if there will be another round, but if we do I already have a theme in mind.

2 comments:

Future Fashion Designer said...

She worked real hard on this and wanted to mail the dessert one out badly! Lol I'm happy she is proud of what she does, I know that I don't take after her especially when I was painting my Eiffel Tower.

Scrapbookallie said...

Arcalee I love the picture of Sam's school clothes. I assume that is what it is. Austin never wants me to buy him anything new or fun. Good luck with school!