Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 3 - Halloween Countdown

Bake a festive Halloween dessert or make a creepy snack!

This time of year is a great time to bake, especially the creative things you can do that are simple.

I love to bake, but do not get the opportunity as much anymore. I do plan on making the graveyard cake I posted yesterday for our party on Sunday and a few treats for my co-workers on Friday. I have not decided on what to make for the office, but whatever it is it will be chocolate. Last year I made them chocolate covered apples with sprinkles. They loved them!

Even if your not a baker you can create and add to something store bought. Check out this link on desserts that you can embellish with store bought items. http://www.passion-for-parties.com/halloween-desserts.html.

If your not into baking, but prefer healthy snacks there is always healthy options. Word of caution, I have made healthy snacks for parties before and they did not go over to well. These are some fun ideas.


Here is another site for Halloween fun foods: http://www.craftjr.com/halloween-treats-party-food/

Half of the fun in getting in the spirit is creating, whether with food, paint, or costumes!

No comments: