Saturday, November 22, 2008

Procrastination



Why do I always wait to the last minute to get things done? Because my life never slows down - thats why!

I have recently stayed up the last couple of night trying to finish some recipe swaps and giftie swaps with some of my crafting friends. Every year I say I am going to get it done early and I don't. Maybe I could get it done early, but it's all of the other things I undertake that add to getting them done. Or just maybe I have to have my hands in everything that I can not say no to something. Yea - that sounds about right!

So these are the things I am working on for the next two weeks.
  • Recipe Swaps
  • Giftie Swaps
  • Ornament Exchange
  • Cookie Sheet calendar

I know it doesn't mean anything to my non-scrapping friends and family, but if your fortunate to receive one of these gifts you will understand. I have posted some candids of some of my recipe swap pages. Thanks to my friends Holli and Kareena for coming over and helping me with cutting the pieces for the front page and supplying the paper.

I was asked by one of my old neighbors to make some wine charms for her husband's 40th birthday which is this Saturday. His small 40th birthday has turned out to be a big shindig! Can't wait to see the festivities on Saturday.

Meanwhile another night will come soon and you will find me in my dungeon office with paper scraps around me. I leave you with the quote below.

Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Everything looks great- I can't wait to get it all back!

staskym said...

the wine ids were really cute were they hard to make?
and yes i have used some of your pictures once again thank you you really did a great job, Jimmy was actually showing some friends the one with him and his brothers on the track, i of course made him show all of them.lol thanks