Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

I think Halloween has gone to the adults! Samantha and some friends of ours went out trick or treating and there were not too many people home. If they were home they did not want to be bothered so the left the bowl outside for a free for all.

Regardless, Samantha scored some candy stash and enjoyed the evening with her friend. I almost thinking this may be her last year trick or treating. Although, I did see quite a few older kids out.

She dressed up as an Aqua Fairy, or as I called it a mermaid costume with wings. I did her make up and we sprayed her hair blue, which you could not really see at night unless she was in the light. Hector stayed at home and passed out the candy. He even mentioned there was not a big turn out, but like I mentioned half the neighbors were gone.

So next year my plan is to have our street be the haunted house street. I guess I need to start working on the props.

1 comment:

Misty said...

As usual your pics are great. It cracks me up that Samantha can trick or treat with out being bundled, but I guess that is the difference between Texas and Reno! I agree that Halloween is kinda getting a little dull. Remember the days when you would be out trick-or-treating until like 10 and people ran out of candy and you had filled like 2 pillowcases? I am with you on the mission to bring Halloween back!