Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Creative Craze


I was busy creating all kinds of gifts this month. Attached are pictures of some of my creations. My gift swap was a desk organizer. I bought some CD crates, decorated them with scrapbook paper, decoupaged, and embellished them.

I also did a recipe swap. The idea was to keep with the same paper theme. We had recipes you could use year around, but specifically were seasonal. I included one of two of the kitchen mittens with the recipe swap.



Finally, I did a cookie sheet calendar. I made my calendars so you could use them in your kitchen. I used cookie sheets, which I painted, glued scrapbook paper on, and then decoupaged. I then used chipboard pieces to make monthly numbers and then put magnets on back so that they would adhere to the cookie
sheet. You can use the back of the cookie sheet to save the letters for the following months.

No comments: