Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where have I been?

Not posting on my blog.

I have lots to share, because December has been a crazy month. Always is though. I take on too much and then can't seem to have enough time to get it all done.

Last week (12/13) my nephew graduated from TEXAS A&M and I hosted his graduation party at my house. Believe it or not my house was marooned out. We are big TEXAS fans and that was a big sacrifice to display the colors. The family is proud of Josh and I truly want to commend him on an accomplishment well done. It was also a great time to visit with family members we usually do not have a chance to visit with, so that's always fun. I posted a picture of my mom, her sister and brother, which was a great photo op because they don't get together too often.

I was working on the final gift swaps and trying to get them mailed out and finally accomplished that! We gave some of the gifts to teachers and kept some of them for ourselves. I have one more project to complete and I am done.

As far as Christmas gifts. Haven't even started. I guess I will be a last minute shopper this year. I'm not a gift card person, but I may have to resort to buying them, because I sure hate running around looking for the right gift. I used to love Christmas when you had an actual gift to open not a card with a card inside. Geez!!!!

No comments: