Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm so far behind


Yes, yes I know school started four weeks ago and I am just now getting a picture up of Samantha.

If you only knew how my mornings went.
  • 5:30 am get up shower
  • take the dogs out
  • come in to get dress
  • gather up my stuff to head out the door
  • oh wait I forgot something
  • go back into the house
  • did I feed the cat, did I turn off all the lights, go back for a second look
  • drop Samantha and her friend off at school
  • drive onto the carpool

That's a typical morning for me. I felt really bad that I did not get a first day picture, but here is a picture of her second day. She is really into the scarf thing this year. I think it looks really cute!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

She looks darling! Mornings are so fun aren't they?