Monday, September 21, 2009

On the hunt




It's that time again - hunting season.

Not the kind your thinking of either. I'm junk hunting!

Fall antique week is back in Warrenton and Round Top! My next couple of weeks are super busy, but I am going to fit it in even if I have to take a day off.

Tim Holtz has inspired me to work more ephemera into my projects. I'm on the hunt for old postcards, stamps, ads, and pictures if they are not creepy (why do all old pictures look like ghost looking at you - maybe because they are?) I'm also looking for old keys, vintage fabric, and fun bling wear.

Warrenton/Round Top days are my Christmas! I can't wait!!!!!

3 comments:

boricua1708 said...

I remember you took Samantha and I when we were alot younger. Especially that one time we went and we use to take pictures in the bluebonnet patches. :)

Arcalee said...

I think that was the bluebonnet festival, but same area.

boricua1708 said...

Ooo ok! I should have known that! Lol. Silly me!