Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Tisket, A Tasket, What Is In Your Basket?

These pictures are a little late in posting, but at least I'm back to keeping up with my blog!

Samantha surprised me this year and decided she wanted to Easter egg hunt. We originally planned to make it a quiet day just lounging around the house. Easter Eve she tell's me "Mom I want to paint eggs and do a hunt tomorrow."
This is her Justin Beiber egg.

I did not buy any Easter egg dye and we improvised with the food color we had. Here are the outcome of our eggs.

Easter Sunday we went to the Co-Cathederal in downtown Houston. What a beautiful church! Growing up as a kid I remember buying a beautiful Easter dress to attend Easter mass. Well the last couple of years we had not been and I wanted to get back to that tradition.


After mass went to a nice brunch and came home to hide eggs for Ms. Sam. Just when you think they are grown up and do not want to do these things anymore they surprise you!

Overall we had a great family day!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

fun pictures. I still like to hunt easter eggs too!