Monday, July 11, 2011

Creative Play

A couple of week's ago was the annual girls scrapbook retreat I attend every year. Unfortunately, due to Samantha's NAM pageant I had to miss it.

I told this year's hostess, Alisha, that I would like to send something to add to the goodie bag. Every year the hostess(es) put together a little bag of fun scrapbooking and non-scrapbook items for the incoming guest.

I was not up to creating a scrapbook related item, I wanted something they could decorate their scraprooms with. Since I have recently gotten back into my art, I decided to create a small canvas piece with the theme of this year's retreat which was Gerber Daisies. The canvases were quick to turn around once I got them going. Luckly I only had to make 6.

Below are my created pieces.





I am currently working on a giraffe picture to add to my safari craft room. I will be posting in the next coming weeks.

No comments: