Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cyber-Site Tuesday

I found yet another site to keep my idle mind preoccupied on the computer forever!

The site is called Pinterest, it catalogs any ideas, likes, home designs, recipes, etc.. You can also follow your friends if they are using it. Some of my FaceBook friends were commenting about it and I was thinking what is all the interest in this site. Well one day I started playing with it and that is all it took, I am hooked!

Pinterest allows you to create your own wish list or catalog recipes or design ideas you would like to use in the future. You can also repin (tag) some of you friends ideas or other users on your board. Some boards I have created: Favorite Places and Spaces, Books Worth Reading, For The Home, I'd Wear That, Yummy Foods, Photography Ideas and Interest, and Halloween (my favorite holiday).

Here is a sample of some of my friends pinboards:



Enjoy pinning and don't get upset with me if you get hooked too!

No comments: