Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cyber-Site Tuesday


This week in Cyber-Site Tuesday the links to the sites provided are about weight loss, which I’m suffering through right now!

We have a Biggest Loser competition that started in my office 3 weeks ago. Needless to say I have not been successful. It’s not because I haven’t been watching what I’m eating and not working out. Believe me I am working my butt off and no results – only 2.3 lbs. Hector made the comment I must have syrup in my blood, because my metabolism is soooooooo slooooooow! He sees how hard I’m working out too.

I’ve used CalorieKing.com for many years as an alternative to the Weight Watcher’s site. You can search for any food or restaurant menu items to get the calories, fiber, and fat content. I love this site because I can plan out a daily meal menu and keep my calorie content at 1000 calories, which I’ve been trying to do.

Hungrygirl.com is a site I found a couple of weeks ago as I was browsing for alternative healthy recipes. The site provides you with healthy alternatives to food cravings. If you seen the book Eat This, Not That, this site is very similar to the book with a lot of other great information.

Enjoy healthy eating and see ya next Tuesday!

1 comment:

staskym said...

i use calorie king and sparks both were recommended by my endocrinologist the book for calorie king is the cheapest at target i have found also weigh and measure EVERYTHING that goes into your mouth
if you go to sparkpeople let me know terri is also a member and we can see how each of us is doing ...