Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cyber-site Tuesday

There are some days I appreciate my job because I have the opportunity to do a lot of internet surfing and it is part of the job, not just goofing off. Most days it is for research purposes and other days it can be rather boring.

Sometimes I get into browsing a site and it takes me to another site, and that site takes me to another site, and so on and so on. Some of the sites are pretty interesting. I thought why not present a weekly feature on my blog every Tuesday of those websites that are fun to use or interesting. I’m calling my feature Cyber-site Tuesday.

Today’s site is a flicker link which allows you to create your own words in picture type font! Think of the fun possibilities you could have. Have fun using it and let me know if you used it on your blog.

A R letter C P1160991A letter L letter E letter E
See ya next Tuesday.

No comments: