Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Countdown - Day Two & Three

I neglected to blog yesterday.

The girls had a great time baking. Check out their creations.

After a long night of giggling and gossiping the girls woke up ready to go again. I made them some breakfast before we started our day off.

Since Samantha has found a new love of ice skating, she wanted to go to the Memorial City Ice Rink with her friends. Since I don't feel comfortable in just dropping them off at the mall for hours, I took a book in tow: The Girl Who Stopped Swimming. Good book add it to your reading list. I actually finished it yesterday. Five hours later the girls decided they were pooped out. Their feet were killing them and we headed home.

Although, I did not skate I was just as tired as they were. Good thing the book kept my interest otherwise we would have left much earlier.

Day Three: The Christmas shopping is done and wrapped. I have lots of house work to do before the company arrives tomorrow evening for the Christmas Eve festivities. If time allows today, I may venture to go paint some pottery painting.

1 comment:

SweetmamaK said...

looks like fun- Samantha is very blessed to have wonderful friends and family in her life. I'm glad you are on vacation- you needed it!