Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Countdown - Day One

Happy Monday! The countdown begins to Christmas.

Day One
Unfortunately, I had to come into work today. As of tomorrow I am on vacation until the end of the year. YEAH!!!!! In all my years working, I've never had off around the holidays. I'm looking forward to it.




This evening my daughter will be doing a gift exchange with some of her close friends. She and I planned a sleepover with the girls baking as I supervise. They will be baking sugar cookies and chocolate chip. I have cute chinese Christmas take-out boxes for them to put their goodies in. Tuesday we are supposed to spend the day at Discovery Green, but I think they would prefer to go to the Galleria. YUCK! That place is a zoo right now. We will see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully they stay up too late and they just want to sleep in - I will be totally alright with that.




This weekend was spent doing last minute Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, and sitting down planning Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas day lunch. Thank goodness all is done and now I can just sit back and enjoy my days off!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

I want to have a slumber party with you girls.......boys are fun but that's all that is every around.....boys,boys,boys!