Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cyber-Site Tuesday


Are you a gardener? I used to love to garden, not sure what has changed. I have a huge palette in my backyard that is waiting for some inspiration and has yet to be inspired.

I used to love sitting in my backyard of my previous home and enjoy the color of the flowers that I had laid down or the pieces of artwork I had made for the flower beds. Somehow I just don’t have the time for it anymore.

A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I went out to Enchanted Gardens to take a look at some flower beddings. They have great ideas there to create your own beds. There were a ton people out there ready to prepare their spring and summer gardens. For some reason nothing was really grabbing my attention. So, Hector and I decided we would look at some books and websites to get ideas for flower beds.

If you have a green thumb or enjoy gardening therapy visit some of these gardening sites I have found for Cyber-Site Tuesday.

This coming week I will be visiting Round Top – hopefully with my fingers crossed. When I go there I usually get easily inspired. Check out by blog next week for my Round Top finds.

BTW…remember I mentioned a couple of weeks ago about Dear Trash, a website teaching us how to reinvent new items out of old junk. Well, I went garage sell shopping over the weekend, come back tomorrow for a report.

No comments: