Friday, March 12, 2010

Photography color

A month ago I received a flyer about a new business that opened in Fulshear – The Sweet Tooth Shoppe. My first thought was what a great place to take photography shots.

One afternoon Samantha, a friend of hers, and I headed down there to check the place out. It’s as cute outside as it is inside. The building reminded me of the game Candyland. I was so excited about the outside I forgot to even check out the inside, until my daughter dragged me in. The décor is right out of Willy Wonka and his candy factory - to a photographer this really was eye candy!

I told my daughter and her friend to pose for some shots, so I could get the layout of the place for reference. They even have M&M candy sorted for the local high school colors - Seven Lakes & Foster H.S. There is an area in the back courtyard to hold birthday and other parties. We did not get a chance to go back there, but saw it through the fence. Very cute too.

I can see this as a great place to shoot toddler and senior shots. Can’t wait to get the first shoot there!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

I need to visit this store! Looks like fun!