Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cyber-Site Tuesday

This feature on Cyber-Site Tuesday is not really about the site itself but something I found on the site - YouTube.

As you saw in my previous post from last week, I made some rosettes for a letter swap. I had learned about the rosettes from Tim Holtz, one of my favorite mixed media crafters. He used a Sizzix flower diecut, one I do not own. I had to figure out how to make them using one of my cricut flower fonts. I went and did a search on YouTube and found one! After a few mistakes and figuring out the right cuts, I mastered making the rosettes. Check out the video below for the tutorial and the next time your not sure about a particular project check out YouTube. I'm sure you will find video to follow.

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

watched it. Will have to try them. They are really pretty!