Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ghoulish Ghastly Goodies

Planning the menu for Sunday's party and party ideas. I found this cool site for Halloween recipes. I have also taken ideas from other sites.

Halloween Haunting Menu:

Graveyard dirt (chili)
Dead man in his grave (hot dogs)
Skeletal decomposition (chips in casket with a skeleton inside)
Pumpkin Pasties (Pumpkin Empanadas)
Skeleton Brain Dip (a skeleton crudite tray, the dip will be his head)
Sangre de bruja (aka. Witches blood)Sangria for the adults
Melted witch (Green Kool-aid) for the kiddos.

I will take lots of pictures of the ghoulish night and gruesome table feast.

1 comment:

SweetmamaK said...

Sounds like fun- Are you going to add dry ice to the kids drink? When I did that for Quentin's class, they all beleived I was a real witch, of course they were in Kindergarten.....