Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh the anticipation!



Tomorrow (10/4) I will trek down to Round Top for my junk finding mission. What am I looking for. Heck I don't know! I just love going and finding some kind of vintage article or item that I have no idea what I am going to do with it, I just know I need it. I have posted just some of the off the wall, but fun things you can find in Round Top

Actually, there are two rooms in the house I have not touched yet. Our study, which is a hodge podge of everything right now and our game room. I have decided to add a vintage look to our study and I would like to make our game room more of a media room. I hope to find some vitange movie reels. Of course, I have to pay a visit to my favorite vintage wear store - Junk Gypsy. They also have a blog site, which is featured in my favorites. They have some really neat jewelry, little on the high side, but it gives me great ideas. And last but not least I need to find some ephemera collective items to add to my scrapbooks.

I will report my success on my new found treasure(s) on Monday.

5 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

i know you'll have a blast

Scrapbookallie said...

Oh I'm so jealous I want to go with you. Can I? Can I? Please Arcalee Please?

Misty said...

That looks like soooo much fun!

Misty said...

How was it? I am excited to see and hear about all your treasures.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

Oh that sounds like fun!! HOw come there is no update?! I am in decorating mode lately-we are signing on the new house hopefully next week!!