Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rambling on in Round Top

Click to play Round Top
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



I did not get a chance to update my Round Top experience on Monday. This was a busy week at work.

Unfortunately, I did not find anything that caught my eye this time or maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. I did see a cool mirror for Samantha's room, but I decided not to go back for it. It was an vintage shutter. The top portion of the shutter was taken out and a mirror was put in its place. Since we recently have remodeled Samantha's room I thought it would be a cute in her room. I will be on the look out for an old shutter to refurbish now.

I did take lots of pictures though. Check out the slideshow above. I love how all the vendors get into a Fall mode and decorate with Fall items.

1 comment:

SweetmamaK said...

The pictures, as always are postcard perfect! I can't wait to get together and craft!