Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photography Fall shoot



My friend Holli celebrated her son's second birthday on Saturday (10/11). Prior to his party she asked me to come over to take family Fall pictures. I was pretty pleased with my results. As you know it can be a challenge to keep a 2 year old toddler focused on the camera, but I managed. I had to do lots of tricks, but it worked and he gave me some great smiles with his boyish charm.

Photography has always been a hobby I loved. I'm starting to build a portfolio and using my friends and family to help jump start my new part-time business. Any little $ will help to support my photography and scrapbooking habit.

I used the photo editing site Picnick to create the black and white photo with the colored pumpkin.

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

These pictures are great and the subjects are adorable!

Misty said...

Very nice pics! Wish you lived close to me so that you could take my family pics.