Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 12 - Sunset & Day 13 - Yourself with 13 things

I am a week behind on posting my photography daily challenges, but I am determined to get back on track

Day 12 - Sunset
This picture was taken last week while I was on vacation. I really wanted to get a sunset picture at the beach, but our hotel was not near the beach front. I settled for one outside of our balcony. You cannot see because of the palm trees, but behind all those trees was a beautiful golf course. It was awesome sitting on the balcony every evening enjoying the sunsets with an adult beverage by my side.

Day 13 - Yourself with 13 things

I really was trying to think of something creative for this challenge. It hit me when I opened the pantry and saw a bag of Oreo cookies. Pose with 12 Oreo cookies and get my dog Oreo to pose with me. He even smiled for the camera, not really he was eyeing those cookies!

No comments: