Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2 - What I Wore Today


Today's photograpy challenge is what you wore today. I set up my mannequin last night to take a picture of my work outfit for the day.

Some of the other girls in the group took pictures of just their shoes, perfume bottles, jewelry. Very creative! I am going to have to think outside of the box on my next challenges.
___________________________________________________CREATIVE PLAY:
I had planned on posting this a while back and had forgot about it. A friend of mine wanted a Tuscan picture for her Mom. I searched several sites for ideas and this is what I came up with. Title: View from a Tuscan window. (Materials: 5x7 canvas, acrylics, texture gel, tattered angels glimmer mist).

I love how it came out! I wanted a fun spot to take a picture of it. The flower pot fit perfectly.
I hope Misty enjoys the picture, it was hard to depart with.

No comments: