Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 23 - Sunflare

Day 23- Sunflare

One great thing about this month long photography challenge, I look at pictures in my photo library a lot differently. There have been many times this month I have no clue what to post. As I look back at past photos I find something that will work for the challenge of the day. This sunflare picture was one of them.

Again, I will not take credit for this photo. My niece Bianca was playing with my camera on Christmas Day and shot the sunflare coming through our window blinds. I love how it reflects off the Christmas ornament.

2 comments:

Scrapbookallie said...

I am loving looking at your pictures can I come and learn photography from you?

Arcalee said...

Thanks Allie! I would love to teach you, next June when I head up there for the 2012 retreat.