Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 15 - Silhouette & Day 17 - Technology

Day 15 - Silhouette
This picture was greatly altered to create the silhouette image. I took a picture of my daughter in her room against the backdrop of her window. I only allowed natural light in and shot manual with no flash. I changed the image in photoshop by changing the exposure, added a vignette, and applied a brick wall texture.

Day 17 -Technology

There were so many pictures I could have taken for technology - a computer, tv, my Ipod, my digital camera, or any kitchen appliance. My recent displeasure with a GPS system made me take this photo of my husband's GPS in his car.

While on our recent vacation to Miami we had two GPS systems in our car, needless to say we still got lost for an hour trying to find the condo where we were staying. I have to admit that I never got lost with a paper or key map. Some technology is not all that!

No comments: