Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 18 - Your Shoes, Day 19 - Something Orange, Day 24 - Animal

Day 18 - Your Shoes

These are actually my daughter's shoes, but I love the flip flop picture taken 2 years ago for 4th of July. She just mentioned to me a couple of days ago she loves 4th of July because she loves to dress patriotic.

Day 19 - Something Orange

This picture was taken 3 years ago when we went to Puerto Rico. The architecture there is very colorful. I had just purchased my camera that year. I am glad I did too! I would have not been able to capture the beautiful scenery of Puerto Rico.

Day 24 - Animal

My hippo picture was taken at the San Antonio zoo. They have a new exhibit named Africa Live. I can remember as a little girl, the San Antonio zoo always being my favorite zoo.

No comments: