Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6 - From A Low Angle

This picture is an older picture from one of our vacations to Puerto Rico. This is on the list of my favorites from my vacation pictures. Hector and I were out exploring in El Junque (The Rainforest in Puerto Rico), when I saw this gorgeous palm tree. I laid on the ground to get a better view of the palm fronds and snapped away.
________________________________________________
Garden Pictures:
I love Summer for all of it's colors and outdoor fun. I love to garden and every year I try to change up our flower beds. Here was my garden from last year, when I planted cucumbers. This year our front and back gardens have produced some great color. In the pictures below are the Hot Pink Hibiscus from our hibiscus tree, the purple exotic plant is a Passion Flower which are great for attracting butterflies, and finally the zinnas and marigolds blanket the bottom of our flower beds.

No comments: