Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 26 - Close Up, Day 27 - From a Distance, Day 28 - Flower(s)

The 30 Day Photography Challenge is winding down and I am still catching up. Tomorrow is the last day I will have to create something, instead of pulling from my photo library.

Day 26 - Close - Up
I love this stool display holding sewing threads and wires. I took it at an craft shop hoping to duplicate it. Only thing is I don't sew, but cute idea.

Day 27 - From a Distance

I took this picture at El Morro in Puerto Rico. I love the replication of the series of doors. It looks as though your are looking through a mirror.

Day 28 - Flower
My favorite flower - The Sunflower. I took this picture a couple of years ago in my back garden. I tried to grow some this year, but the seeds decided not to grow. Maybe next year.

No comments: